Go Vita Currambine
Shop 2 Currambine Central, 1244 Marmion Avenue Currambine, WA, 6028
0893042413
Opening Hours
Monday
9:00am to 5:30pm
Tuesday
9:00am to 5:30pm
Wednesday
9:00am to 5:30pm
Thursday
9:00am to 6:00pm
Friday
9:00am to 5:30pm
Saturday
9:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday
CLOSED
Connect

Go Vita Currambine is a welcoming store located in the Currambine Central Shopping Centre. Our qualified staff will provide you with friendly and helpful customer service and offer honest health advice. As well as a warming and welcoming atmosphere, we have an extensive product range, from retail and practitioner supplements, organic toxin free skincare, organic mineral makeup, essential oils, giftware, food products, sports supplements and protein powders, bamboo clothing and toxin free cleaning supplies. Our friendly staff will always be ready to support and guide you along your health journey.

MEET THE TEAM

Default Image

Sarah

Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy)

What product can you not live without?  Nutrivital Stress & Anxiety

What is your secret to a vital life?  Live a balanced life focusing on eating 80% healthy with delicious local organic produce and balance it by still being able to enjoy the remaining 20% with those naughtier treats.

I love naturally supporting and boosting your gut health, mental health and skin health and thrive off seeing the brilliant and life changing results customers come gushing in about.

Lori Wallace-Wiland

Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopath)

What product can you not live without?  My favourite nutrivital product would have to be the stress & anxiety. We have seen wonderful results from this product and Im sure will continue to do so.

What is your secret to a vital life?  I believe my key to a healthy Life is good nutrition, a great worklife balance and time doing things that are especially important to me. In particular time with my family and my animals is wonderfully therapeutic for me.

I am a mother of a large family, i live on 20 acres in the pristine Chittering Valley and became a Naturopath due to my passion for healthy living and always trying to find a natural approach to raising my family. I love my occupation, as this allows me to help people find their way through the maze of alternative medicine. My job puts me in touch with like minded people and i get to share my passions everyday, and experience the pleasure of being a part of a solution, not a problem.

C5s8fjqAT7mD0wZ7DUiU_Go-Vita-Currambine.jpeg
  • Categories

In Store Features

Naturopath and/or Nutritionist Consultations
Vitamin, Mineral and Herbal Supplements
Sports and Performance Supplements
Practitioner Range Dispensary Products
Organic Foods, Superfoods, Special Dietary Foods
Natural Beauty Tutorials & Makeovers
Herbal Teas and Coffee Substitutes
Water Filters, BPA Free Bottles, Cups and Containers