Vegan Baked Vanilla and Chocolate Donuts
1 cup gluten-free flour
1/2 cup almond meal
3/4 cup nut milk
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup Nava Wholefoods Coconut Sugar or sweetener of choice
1/4 cup PranaOn Phyto Fire Protein White Chocolate powder
1. Mix dry ingredients together.
2. Add nut milk and combine, don’t overmix.
3. Spoon dough into lightly greased donut tray
4. Bake 20 minutes at 200˚ or until golden.
5. Cool slightly before removing from moulds.
6. Melt dark vegan chocolate and drizzle on the donuts making lines.
- Children's Health
- Digestive Health
- Family Health
- General Health
- Herbs, Vitamins & Minerals
- Immune Health
- Nutritional Foods for Health
- Popular Reads
- Skin, Hair & Nail Health
- Sleep, Stress & Anxiety
- Women's Health