Orange Macadamia Cake
- 3 eggs
- 250g caster sugar, plus extra for dusting
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ cup Brookfarm Premium Macadamia Oil
- zest of 1 orange
- 300g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 teaspoon powdered yeast
- ½ cup Brothers Blend Entertainer, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 200°C for fan-forced. Prepare a 20cm round cake tin by brushing withBrookfarm Premium Macadamia Oil and dusting with sugar and flour.
- Using an electric mixer, beat the eggs and sugar until creamy and pale.
- Add the milk, Brookfarm Premium Macadamia Oil and orange zest.
- Sift flour and yeast together, slowly add to the mixture and combine. Fold in Brother’s Blend Entertainer.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a skewer comes away clean. Turn the cake out onto a rack and cool completely.