One-Pan Vegan Pizza with Green Goddess Dressing
1/2 cup warm water
1 tbsp olive oil
2/3 cup oat flour (Organic Road rolled oats processed into flour)
1/2 tsp Organic Road Coconut Sugar
1/2 tsp instant yeast
1/2 tsp Organic Road Pink Himalayan Salt
1/2 cup (130g) tomato sauce
2 cups (200g) shredded vegan cheese or mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup protein of choice e.g. vegan chicken
Green Goddess Dressing
1 avocado, roasted whole for 10 mins at 170C
1 tsp Organic Road Amazing Super Greens Plus
1 garlic clove, small
1 lime, juiced
1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1. In a large non-stick pan, combine all ingredients using a spatula, smoothing the dough to the edge of the pan.
2. Spread the tomato sauce over the dough to the edges, sprinkle the cheese on top, then top with protein of choice.
3. Place over medium heat, cover and cook for 10 minutes with the vent covered.
4. Uncover the vent and cook for 5 more minutes, until the edges are crispy.
5. Slide the pizza out of the pan.
6. Green Goddess Dressing: blitz all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
7. Serve: Drizzle dressing over over pizza, slice and serve.