A fast and fresh weeknight meal. Great for having with roast veges, or left over salad.
Mini Fish Bites
- 90g tin of tuna in olive oil
- 1/2 zucchini, grated
- 1/2 red onion, minced
- 1T dill, minced
- 1T chives, minced
- 2T capers, drained and minced
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2t dijon mustard
- 3T NutriVital coconut flour
- 1T coconut oil
- Place all ingredients, except coconut oil, in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, mix well, then roll spoonfuls into balls.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Working in batches, cook bites, turning once, for 5-6 minutes or until golden.
- Serve bites with vegan mayonnaise to dip into.