Gluten-free | refined sugar-free | makes 12 serves
Gingersnap Choc Chip Cookies
- ½ cup almond meal
- 1 ½ cups coconut flour
- 1/3 cup Changing Habits Rapadura Sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 tbsp molasses
- Pinch Changing Habits Seaweed Salt
- 2 whole eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup Changing Habits Coconut Oil melted
- 2 tbsp Changing Habits Ginger Powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 cup Changing Habits Cacao Chips
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Combine wet ingredients in a bowl (vanilla, molasses, eggs and coconut oil).
- Sift in the coconut flour and almond meal, add all other dry ingredients and mix well.
- On a lined baking tray form approximately 12 evenly sized balls and press down into cookie shapes.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Cool on wire rack.