Start your day with delicious home made granola! Sprinkle over your smoothie bowl, serve straight up with your chosen milk, or add to some yoghurt.
Choc peanut butter almond crunch granola
- Preheat oven to 170° C
- In a bowl mix the oats, cacao powder and chia seeds together, ensuring the cacao powder coats the oats
- In a seperate bowl mix the peanut butter, coconut oil and Manuka honey. Once combine pour wet mix through dry mix
- Roughly chop the almonds to add to the mixture, and fold through coconut chips
- Line baking tray with baking paper and spread the granola. Place in the over for 15-20 minutes, keeping a close watch to ensure it doesn’t burn.
- Allow granola to cool before breaking it up into clusters.