Indulge in a delicious guilt-free treats made with all natural sweeteners.
Choc Cherry Coconut Rough
- 1C spelt flour
- 1C Loving Earth coconut sugar
- 3T almond meal
- 1t baking powder
- 1/3C Loving Earth coconut oil
- 3T soy mylk
- 1C frozen pitted cherries
- 1T water
- 3T maple syrup
- Loving Earth Dark Chocolate or Hazelnut Mylk Chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a slice pan
- Prepare base by combining flour, coconut, sugar, almond meal and baking powder in a bowl. Add oil and mylk and mix well. Press mixture into pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until slightly risen and golden.
- Meanwhile, place filling ingredients in a small saucepan, simmer over low heat and allow to reduce, thicken, and then cool. When cool, pour over base and refrigerate to set
- Top with melted chocolate and refrigerate again. Then slice and serve.