Sugar Free Dark Bitter Sweet Chocolate
Oh yes!! – this tastes amazing!
- Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil. Place cacao butter in a heat-proof bowl, large enough to sit on the rim of the saucepan, without touching the water.
- Once water is boiling, remove saucepan from heat, and immediately place heatproof bowl with cacao butter on top. Stir constantly until all the cacao butter is melted (approx. 5 minutes).
- Add the powdered xylitol and mix with a hand-whisk until completely dissolved.
- Add the sifted cacao and vanilla extract and whisk again until mixed.
- Transfer mixture to a blender or food processor and blend on high speed for 30 seconds to 1 minute, or until smooth
- Pour immediately into ice cube trays, plastic or silicone containers of choice, and refrigerate to set.
- Store in the fridge.